Who moved my Rooster??!!

Life has been busy and it has always been... hehehe


I just realized that the Feng Shui Rooster in my office has changed it's direction facing in.. instead of facing out.. no wonder I have been feeling all stressed out and situation has not been that encouraging I may say. Was even thinking if I should be moving some furnitures around coz I felt kinda suffocated. I guess I am just very superstitious lo...


But anyway, I have turned it back and hope that everything goes back to normal.

Was working on a Bridal Fair last weekend and permed my hair as well... Not really excited in the bridal fair though coz I'm not thinking of getting married anytime soon anyway.

.:Bridal Fair Backdrop:.

.:My new hair in progress - Digital perm by Johnny:.

.:I'm lovin it:.

0 Voices: