Step 2 - Slimming

I wouldn't want to look FAT when I finally managed to live a luxury life so I signed up for the slimming programme which offers reasonable price and I just had my first session... The slimming wrap was very very good. The feeling is like in a sauna but you can still breath pretty well coz the heat is only focusing on your body and not up to your head.

After the 1 hour session and multiple explanation on the product and how I need it to bust up the slimming process, I am given a boring diet plan which is: -

Breakfast
Skimmed Milk / Low Fat Milk/ Soya Bean without sugar
Coffee or Tea (with artificial sweetener)
Yogurt without fruits
Eggs (hard boiled, half boiled, scrambled)
Omelette with Tomato/ Mushroom/ Ham
Sausages/ Ham (boiled, baked)
Salad (tomato, lettuce, tuna, bolied egg, lemon juice, olive oil)

Lunch
All types of vegetables (except carrot, corn, onion and pumpkin)
Soya Products / Tau Fu / Yong Tau Fu (without sweet sauce)
Fish / Tuna in water / Shashimi / Fish Ball
Seafoods (crab, lobster, squid, oyster)*
Lean Meat eg. chicken without skin (grilled, baked, roasted, poached, steamed)

Dinner
Vegetables Soup / Tom Yam Soup / Tomato Soup / Mushroom Soup (not creamy)
All Types of vegetables (except carrot, corn, onion and pumpkin)
Soya Products / Tau Fu
Fish / Tuna in water / Shashimi / Fish Ball
Eggs (hard boiled, half boiled, scrambled)

WORST THING is I have to drink 2 - 3 litres of plain water per day =/ boringnya....

Oh well, I am very motivated to lose more weight so I'll be discipline.. For my plan to a LUXURIOUS LIFE! :D






0 Voices: