Siao Cabos

It was a sisters night out. Since we've never really done anything together apart from family thing or at home being:-

1) My kitchen's slaves
2) Bathing the pet assistants
3) Computer Engineers
4) Milo Baristas
5) Maggie Mee Chefs
and the list goes on and on and on....

 We decided to go Karaoke together since the two sis were in town and Lil sis suggested Kbox at tHe Spring and so we went there...

 .:Me - Very serious standing on the sofa LOL :.

.:Ping:.

.:Ing standing on the sofa too:.

.:The RM3.00 compulsory snack (actual price, 40cents):.

.:Aircond was freezing cold and they supplied us with blanket as thin as one of those cloth used in hair saloon:.

We sang for a damn 2 hours and I actually fell asleep on the last half an hour... I don't know why.. maybe coz I didn't drink any alcohol while singing plus my sisters voice made me sleepy.. HA HA

Well for the record, dad is very happy. He said 'This is what sisters should do.. bonding with each other, doing something together, it's a good thing. no matter what you girls are still sisters' 

Dad didn't lived in a happy childhood due to family financial difficulties and I guess all the siblings were struggling and learnt how to be selfish in order to live their life and he had been in the situation where he seen his sisters (my aunties) fighting with each other, making each others life miserable, jealousy over marriage etc etc.. lotsa immature events during the old days... 

I saw a few Ng family's drama when I was a kid as well but it's true they were not close with each other at all and kinda reminds me of office politics hehe. Oh well, I better saddap now or everyone will kill me.

0 Voices: