Work... work... work

Life has been so much about work recently. It's like no life but at the same time it is a path that I choose. I can shut down my PC and go home sharp at 5.30pm. There's just too many interesting stuff that I would like to finish in time and too many datelines that cannot be missed. Am I suffering? No coz' I enjoy doing what I am doing now. ;-)

Recently the company organized a Christmas lighting with 20 children from Salvation Army Children and Boys home... the kids said i look like someone they know who works at their home. Her name is Evelyn she said. It was funny how they asked me.

The conversation started with...

Girl: What's ur name?
Me: Alicia

Girl: Your name is not Evelyn ka?

Me: No.. I'm Alicia why?? :)
Another Girl: Coz you look like an Untie who works at our place. Her name is Evelyn...

Me: hehehe.. but i'm not an untie... (:P)

Colleague: She's Che-Che (Sister)

Another Girl: So you are Untie Che-Che...
=______=''' Anyway, here's some photos during the lighting :)



.:Usual kepo me.. Hey i'm not Evelyn.. lol:.

.:Caroling at the lobby:.



.:16 Feet Christmas Log:.

.:Cutting the log for everyone!:.

TILL THEN...

I PROMISE WILL TRY TO BLOG WHENEVER I HAVE A LITTLE TIME

0 Voices: