Lai lo.. Lai lo... KNNCCB Air Asia

I really cursed Air Asia for making my holiday dream comes true. Now I have to work triple harder to get what I spent. Today I bought a ticket to Bangkok and ElvinJellybean is buying his ticket as well. Still trying to message people in msn to ask if they want to come along and together we are going to rock Thailand.. Just like how I rocked Bali and Phuket with my long lost partner in crime Sherlee.

Ehemm....This is going to be my very 1st time stepping in Bangkok. I hope that I can get special price in Hilton Millenium Bangkok! WhUut! Return ticket of overall trip is RM400.89. It's still a good deal though.

The schedule is to depart on 20th January 08 and return on 28th January 08. If in the case that ElvinJellybean have to leave to USA, then it’s a lone ranger traveller case. Hehehe.. never tried that before but I’m sure it’s going to be fun with or without party animals coming along. Just the more the merrier and taxi is so much cheaper! Haha

Looking at the calender while doing the booking, I just realized that on 22 January 2008 is chinese lunar calender’s 15th day of 12th month. Meaning it’s going to be a FULL MOON. So to point out the truth is, our aim to Bangkok is not Bangkok itself. We’re going for a 12hour train ride to Surat Thani and a ferry ride to Kho Phangan…. Where every month’s FULL MOON PARTY (FMP) is held along the cresent shaped-beach Haad Rin to celebrate full moon.

It’s not a big joke party I am lalaing about.


.:Welcoming Aliciaks:.



.:The Crowd:.


.:Whole Stretch of Beach on Party Mood:.


.:Some Flamesticking action:.


More. more info *click*

So for those that wish to come along, here’s my itinerary. Email or msg me and we travel together to the Full Moon Party estacy... Where you get high naturally.... >.<


Note : This is a low cost economy trip. If you wish to stay in 5 Stars hotel, eating good expensive food, buying diamond, please do not consider at all to join us... *Stay away* It's out of the plan. =P

Oh ya, if you are joining us, bring extra Rm100 or 200 if you like, coz 25th January is my birthday.. get me something of course. he he he.


I think Air Asia = Sherlee. I hate it but i love it... It's complicated.. *sigh*

0 Voices: