honk honk .... Do you want an MINI?

Yes! I want! I want!

I can’t deny the fact that I have been drooling about owning a MINI Austin since months ago… It just suddenly struck me like “tiok MINI kong tau” like that. I even went to Desmond’s house to look at a MINI’s body which is halfly done and left there for years (Picture not taken). However, the workshop owner has another Mini Morris that’s very well sprayed with matellic grey. It’s not an on the road MINI but I hooped in without hesitation once Desmond opened the door.

The fact that I am a classic person since I was small was never reviewed due to NO MONEY say so much also no use…. When I was in primary school, I used to go to the late Ah Sip Che Che’s house playing on weekends and her late Koko used to have a Volkswagon. I kept asking my aunt at home if she’s selling the Volswagen but they said don’t know and I never asked again. Volkswagon and Mini roxx my sock! Even my dad’s old school Toyota Liteace *Disco Van* is cool!



.:The Tag:.


:.Dashboard the 1st button from the right is the HORN:.


.:The Original Stering Wheel:.


.:The Gear. Not Autobot:.


.:Me imagining how it feels when i drive a MINI:.

You know what? The owner is not selling -____-lll so if anyone who wishes to sell his or her MINI, please do email me or something. Of course if it's cheap.. lolz.. Whether or not if it's in a running condition, i don't really mind.


1 Voices:

Mick Bright Kim said...

Hello How are you all?