Ma Room... with new sleeping auras

As posted in my previous post, I have been working on my room project 101. I started having the thoughts of wanting to repaint the room or put on wall paper since 2 years ago but have been quite broke and can’t find inspiration of how I really want the room to be…

Anyway, the painting was quite boring coz I’m doing it alone but as usual... the art has no boundary…

. :Tools :.

.:Progress:.

. :Sakura 'my version':.

. :Even Iwan thinks it’s boring :.

They finally fixed the curtain and put on the wall paper yesterday.

. :Before :.

. :After :.

. :Different Angle:.

. :Curtains:.

. :2 harmonious white elephants :.

. :Where I see myself in the 3 mirrors lol:.


Why pink? I don’t know…. It’s my latest favourite colour I guess… I’ve been sticking with black, white and purple since forever and it has changed recently to magenta and pink after I painted my apartment 2 years ago coz it’s sweet, soft and sexy like the beautiful cherry blossom. I feel calm with these colour tones. It's how people change from time to time without knowing it… High influence from our surrounding.

Why speding on my room and not a new lap top or digital cam or anything more useful? I do feel that the room is priority coz it's where I rest and to sleep in a room you like, it brighten up your day, sleeps well and you feel good about yourself. It's a whole new feel :) and besides, people can present me a lap top or digital camera but not painting labour or even sticking wallpaper right? he he he

4 Voices:

Anonymous said...

wwwaaahhhh...pink overdose *faint*

Aliciaks said...

jangan jelous... :P hahaha

Miss G said...

nice nice nice... the flora wall... painted or wallpaper?? very nice!

Aliciaks said...

Dine! long time no see! lol it's wall paper ;) got it from the shop near your house. Syarikat Supreme