Not the things that I planned to have

I have been getting things that not really what I want a lot... the examples are: -

1 - My car. I bought it because my financially troubled sis treaten me to use my name.

2 - My apartment. I just bought for the sake of buying and I don't know what I want to do with it... IMAGINE THAT

3 - My job. I went to the interview forced by my sis again 7 years ago. Called me in the middle of the night to go for a job interview the next day at 10am. I went empty handed (no resume, no cert) and I got the job and doing what I am doing but a little different till now.

4 - My education. I went to study Land and Survey many years ago and all I want was to be hair stylist or fashion designer but my family was not very encouraging plus the $$$ support was not there as I still had 3 younger sisters studying then... I don't know why i choosed Land and Survey either.

It just shows how sponteneous and flexible I am... haha or care free.. but care free no more... I have planned to

1) (2011) Buy a better car since the installment ends next April
2) (2013) Buy a Descent House since big bro wna sell of the old one
3) (.........) Learn Sewing.. hahaha I seriously want to!

0 Voices: