Recently...

My spec lost so I wear the other one.
My necklace broke so I don't wear it anymore.
My watch's glass broke and i don't care.
My heart broke but that's not the first time anyway.

I believe in not having personal stuff distracting my work and it never did but sometimes I just feel tired of life. I got pissed of people who's disturb by their personal life especially when it comes to work because the quality of work reduced and it's like zombie who has no soul walking around.

However, after awhile, I realized that not everyone is like me. They must have put their family planning as priority then career.... Working so hard and not enough time anything for what? Even when I am really down, I don't even have time to sit down to cry all out... Is this tough or just plain lost?

0 Voices: