Secret to be told~~~

Some secrets are kept for reasons and when time comes, they are to be told. Tomorrow is my dad's birthday and we're having dinner at Buntal. I am going to tell him a secret I kept for more than a year now. Wanted to tell him last Chinese New Year but stopped by my brother Chris as his wedding day was on the 5th day of Chinese New Year and since we're not sure how daddy will react, we decided to still keep the secret. 8 months later......

I will tell him tomorrow night. hehehehe.. kind of nervous...

The feeling is like asking money for extra class activity during school time... You'll never know how he will react. He might just give you the cash or he might shout and lecture before he handed the cash over with a sour face.....

I really don't know...

5 Voices:

ahlost said...

Oooo.. do update us on how Uncle will react..

this entry is just like an uncomplete movie wei !!

a R a i said...

heehhee.. yupe2.. wanna know too. heheh

Aliciaks said...

wait till I'm free bit la... maybe over Raya =P

ahlost said...

still waiting !!

Aliciaks said...

hahahhaa