Sabah Weekend Getaway~~~

Ya, I am in Sabah now for a really short trip... It was unplanned. Been so busy at work and felt like a zombie that really need some good rest. Found cheap airfare by MAS on National Day just last weekend and decided to join K to visit few friends and one of them 'Tidak Lain Tidak Bukan' is Suparsoon! lol
.:Yam Cha @ Hong Kong Recipe 1B... the service is BAD.. the toast I had 2/5:.

More interesting besides meeting up with a lousy old friend is shopping. For all the shopaholics, believe this..... Charles & Keith on season sales... up to 70% i think... hehe. Bought 2 pairs of Charles & Keith. 1 at 1 Borneo and the other one at Warisan. I was so undecisive that Suparsoon has to complaint that he and K waited for more than an hour... I took 4 pairs for the sales assistant and he can only found 1 pair for me. The rest is either 'size tak ada' or the other said is no way to be found. I guess I really have a unique taste... wakakakaka

.:The display:.

Also went to see Tat & K pairing to compete in a dart competition. Funny how it is a hot sport in Sabah. Some of the girls are really good but there's only 1 category. Even Malaysian Open's champion players are there to compete.

.:The Competition:.

The Siao Long Pao is great at Heng Long taste exactly like the Kenyalang China Aunty's Siao Long Pao! I love it and i miss her! hehehe

.:The Siao Long Pao:.

Randomly, I noticed that the petrol station is one hell shit creative people too... although it's not cleanly done but it is still... done.

.:Get your unleaded 95:.

Going to catch 9.05am flight back to Kuching tomorrow morning and straight to office.... Back to the reality! =_='''

1 Voices:

ahlost said...

at least you had fun though it's really a short trip !!