Shop in Bali~~~

6 July 2009
Noon: Hi Moi.. how much is 350,000 rupiah in Malaysian Ringgit?
Me: Divide it with 3000 la... use the calculator from your phone and don't change money from the air port! change with a licensed money changer.

7 July 2009
Noon: Eh sorry wrong person...
Me: You seriously love to call from overseas do you?

8 July 2009
.................

9 July 2009
Noon: Moi a.. which tattoo shop did you went to? is it expensive?
Me : Buddha Face... Buddha Face... it's a white corner shop aircond. I got my small tattoo for RM80 the bigger it gets the more expensive it is.. overall it's moderate.. ok bye bye don't keep calling overseas bodoh..

"I don't know why my brother loves to call me from Bali to ask funny funny stuff.... Guess he misses me and he thinks I fit to be a Bali ambassador"

0 Voices: