Lappy Crashed

My Lappy gone crazy last week and it took Nelson 1 day to fix it and now it's slightly better... In terms of the illustrator and photoshop is more reliable now but don't know why I just can't log in to my msn... Ah Ing Ah Ing where are you? come back and fix for me!

About the new job... I'm lovin it! The fun part is going to start real soon. At the moment I am still in the state of getting to know the environment and how the things work around here. ^ ^

Last week was my computer and now it's me... I just don't get it. I sleep early almost every night since I started working at 8am and still I am coughing like no body's business now. Oh well, I'll get better soon as long as i stay away from PINEAPPLE, alcohol, deep fried food and potato chips... Cheng bought me 2 packets of potato chips before he flew back to Singapore alluring my desire to wallop it... T_T Control! Control! just a few more days to go before all the chips trash into my stomach.

0 Voices: