The Secret~~~



I watched the video with my lil sis about a year ago and have been trying my best to practice it since then. The quote “The secret of Life is The Law of Attraction” does actually make sense.

My version is, when you think positive with great aim, you are actually attracting good aura though the universe. If this doesn’t sound logic to you, try to explain electricity to me and what does electricity means? Both are something that cannot be explained by word.

However, when you aim for something you have got to work for it. For example, you feel hungry and feel like eating a pizza and it’s either you pick up the phone to tell someone you feel like eating a pizza or call the pizza delivery service or drive to the pizza place, that’s how you get to eat your pizza. With strong desire, it digest strong frequency to the universe and when you think you will never eat the pizza coz you’re too lazy to call etc etc etc…. You won’t get it at all.. There’s no such thing about sitting on your comfort zone and wait for the pizza to come to you but to do something to have it on your hand.

That was just a very simple explanation and I was just taking the pizza as an example. It might take a second or even few years before it works depending on your situation.

To cut the long story short, I just have a good feeling that everything is going to be in place soon. My dream to accomplish few things in life before I am 28 is getting closer.

2 Voices:

K-rule Azlan said...

I heard it was a great movie... do u still have it someplace? I'm downloading it now, but progress is really reaaallllly slow... been downloading for about a week now...

Aliciaks said...

a... i dont have it with me anymore.. i'll check with my sis k. ;-)