One blink

Everything happened so fast together that I didn’t even have chance to find a space for myself to post anything since beginning of June. Had Adobe Illustrator installed in my lap top now made my life so much easier than before. Moved my sleeping hour earlier and wake up every morning at 6.00am since my dad brought 2 kittens home in two consecutive days. Ya it’s 2 kittens. Naughty cute little kittens!

Will.I.Am came home about 2 weeks ago. I guess he went for a long stroll with his Desa Wira mates. I was so sad when he went missing and didn’t sleep well for few nights and when he returned, I was so happy that I didn’t sleep for few nights.


.:William at doorstep:.


Dragging the zombie look alike face to work and was assigned to go to The Treasures of the Rainforest. A photography conference and challenged held in Hilton Batang Ai Longhouse Resort with the theme ‘Cultural, Nature and Adventure’. I had a good time learning photography skills from the award wining speakers and experience participants. There’s a saying.. ‘Owning good tools without knowledge to use it wisely is equal to not having the tools at all’

Some of my masterpieces in Hilton Batang Ai Longhouse Resort including stranded in the middle of no where when our bus broke down on the way back to Kuching.. hehehe


.:Group Photo:.

.:Sunset – My favorite:.

.:Children at Nanga Sumpa:.

.:Children Playing at Nanga Sumpa’s river:.

.:ravine detail shot:.


.:some shoes of ours outside Nanga Sumpa longhouse:.

.:Boatman:.


.:Australian and Malaysian top Models Stranded in the middle of no where:.


And finally not to mention that My backside is getting popular... this is where you can find not only the warrior's iban tattoo but a chinese and also some balinese symbolic of god tattoo in the jungle of borneo..




As the Hilton-BCCK Dash for Charity was a week after the photography challenge, I brought my donation card with me and filled up the card with a total of RM200.00 from most of the participants and speakers. Thank you all once again! Speaking of which, the Charity Run is finally over.. Phewwww… and we collected RM40K and the donation is still on going until 11 July 2009.

.:Group Photo:.

Will keep this blog updated as frequent as possible!

0 Voices: