The IN IN thiNgy~~




I got an sms this morning
She’s getting married… again…
I hope this a realistic one
So so happy for her

I’m going to KL again soon
Only if she does
Coz I’m the proud witness
Not my 1st time being a witness thought
Boring deh.. signing other people’s marriage form
Lolz

Oh….
Willy’s heir Wayne was born last weekend
Fuh-Yoh.. he’s a father now

My colleague Angela
Has a 1 year old son Brandon
I was her witness bout 2 years ago

She had a primary school gathering recently
Most of her friends are married
With…. children


Why suddenly everybody wants to have a family? Don’t see a point as it means no freedom and full of commitment. For me getting married and having a family is not having a Christmas gift and it’s just a routine of life and then you die.

Anyway, I wish all of them good luck.

1 Voices:

Ling said...

they shud try watch Super Nanny... kids means troubles... marry can lar... but kids...tsk tsk tsk... they are like pests...