Me, My Dad & Handphones..


My dad has been very lucky striking TOTO…. He even bought a new phone yesterday.

Ever heard of Vice Versa?

Yesterday being the cun cun 2nd year anniversary to my blue Nokia 6670 which I have no games or anything inside except for many many important contacts….. Was left alone by me in the toilet after I changed. I guess my dirty cloths are somehow more important than my phone.

Happy birthday & goodbye to my sentimental value phone……

Being very angry these days with the company handling my increment issue has made me being a Mad Case. I don’t focus very well… All I can think of is why? The story is too long to tell.. They made a mistake & the company covers it. The truth is, I understand more than the person in-charge. Feels like hiring an assassinate… I have explained & explained to him what’s right but still he demanded that he is right & I am wrong…. As an employee I have to accept that I am wrong eventhough I am right lor

My dad has been saying me being unlucky this year coz few stuff isn’t being very well…. Keep asking me to beware that unlucky star has fallen on my head =.= I was like wtf. Not being very helpful. Guess how he reacted when I told him I lost my phone eh?

I believe that things happened for reason. So no point being grumpy about my situation right now and trust that I am being unlucky & that it’s the end of the world for me…

What does my dad want from me? I don’t blame him for having no confidence in me… Coz all I am is just a SPM school leaver who works in a hotel & the company sent me to pursue a diploma & I graduated, one step closer to a Degree. I will someday get it but not now coz there are too many things to do. I know my younger sisters are doing well in Uni with their own efforts. So they are smarter &? Also… each of them has two hand phones.. & I got only one and not making any fuss about it. And now I even don’t have any! I don’t mind really to get disconnected from the world for few days…

Just some rainy days won’t flood the city.

0 Voices: