2006 WoRst NiGht Ever~~

Drinking with my mate Sherlee is still the best although there are plenty of things I am not happy about her after drinking such as being slutty stuff like that but she NEVER WAKES MY DAD UP when I’m drunk. Being an ego person, letting my dad to see me intoxicated is a taboo which I will lose my pride & trust. It’s too late to say anything now coz it has happened last Friday. I was really tipsy at the beginning until I actually threw everybody’s things which they asked me to safe keeping away when I was looking for my name card for Freda.. That includes tauhu’s wallet & Elvin’s new phone…… Down the staircase… The only thing I am not quite clear is why did I threw my IC away too??? Lolz… It was found by Taman Kereta Management at the Staircase outside Tapanga which I sat & chatted with Freda.

I got drunk only after I was placed sitting at the back & started to throw up………… Bluek…… Can’t blame anyone on this incident as they have never really drunk with me before…. I guess I was too tired also over the week full of works & shuffling & studies…Didn't really darnk much either, couple glass of beers & wines... can I believe that? No.. -_-lll not even Johnny who drank with me believe that -_-lll


I should thank & apologize to those ppl who took great care of me when I was intoxicated... Duncan... so sorry for your car.... Gracie thanks a lot for being there... Johnny, i guess I missed Sherlee too much eh? lolz... ,Elvin so sorry for your phone & Tauhu, so sorry for your wallet ... hehehe


I salute Sherlee & the Mongolian! Miss you guys very much!!! My bestest drinking mates coz a drinker will always understand other drinker………..

0 Voices: