Aliciaks report on duty Sir!

For those peepz who come in here almost everyday to check out if I have updated my blog & ended up '#@%^%#$'.... Thanks & Sorry... My Bad My Bad

The router broke down. Sent to repair & took 3 weeks since it's under warranty... NOw My PC is down... My lil sister Ms re-format can't proceed her duty yet coz the busy & lazy me have not burn all my important trash from the PC... hehehe

So many things happened and no time and place to blog.... It's exasperating.

~Anyway, I'll start with Camelia Live Star Studded Party~

-My favourite part of my job is to be a part of any big things that happen in the hotel-

Being a natural bossy type of person, this is just the right place where I should be coz I wanna know basically everything. ^-^ Thursday nite was Camelia Live night at s e n s o organized by Vida Magazine, a new KL based Magazine. The party was open to invited guest from both Vida & Hilton Kuching. Basically there are mostly Kaki Nang... as mostly are our regular guest.

Here's some pictures taken.....

~Me & Marilyn from doing hand wax treatment from Bella Skin~

~ Me & Camelia... She looks so tiny... Well I guess I'm the fat lady here...~

~Sherlee & Camelia~

~Do you realize she has oversized eyes?~

6 Voices:

Ling said...

lolx.... tat person is me lor.. owez come in no update..cheh.. u shud be proud.. one of my fave blog lar.. bleks

camelia... isnt she malay? can wear like dat sexy ar?

Aliciaks said...

Haha.. thankz wei!

who cares bout wat she wears..... luckily she didn't wear head scarf! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Aliciaks said...

Thanksz anynymous whoever u r! hehehe