Ongako's Birthday 2012

.:Group Photo.. My hair sux:.
Being mischievous since forever, I was kind of disappointed with all my cousins for not knowing how to draw an act to bring Ongako for a surprise dinner... I've told them what to do but they have done it all so wrong... hahaha can't blame them for being honest lah! :P

To cut the story short, a so called surprised dinner has failed to the maximum as Ongako was supposed to not suspect anything instead, she didn't look surprise at all... Anyway, we had a good time among cousins and my parents join the dinner too at Coral Seafood Restaurant at 7th miles next to Everise Supermarket.

.:The kids love to blow the candle:.
The restaurant serves 'NO PORK' menu but they have some exotic selections like deer meat and ostrich meat. We ordered the deer meat in sizzling plate, ostrich meat with ginger, Nestum prawn, sea cucumber soup & baby kailan with garlic. Damages done was RM168.00 including drinks for 9 adult and 3 children. For me, the food is not the best but under the 'nice' category. Service was 'so-so'.

.:3 cousins:.
Overall, everyone was happy :)

0 Voices: