Mama Hen Baby Ducklings

When I saw this in Ba'kelalan... First thing I did was squatting down on the roadside and start laughing and snapping. Reminds me of the cartoon Ugly Duckling which the eggs were accidentally switched. In this case, it was switched on purpose as the villagers believe that Hen takes better care of its baby than mama Duck.



Apart from the ducks I actually seen alot in Ba'kelalan due to the flight schedule. There's only 3 flights per week and it's the smallest plane of Malaysian Airlines.

.:The ducks @ Edwin Father's Farm:.

.:Edwin's Daddy with a slim male pig:.

.:The Piglets:.

.:Cooking Vegetables for everyone at Pak Tadam's house:.

.:Pak Tadam and the vegetables I cooked! hehehe:.

.:Visiting SK Ba'kelalan:.

.:Crash into the classes & snap snap snap:.

.:Visited the Headmaster's Office - Mr Pudum Tadam:.

.:Boys Hostel:.

.:CCTV outside the hostel:.

.:Reached the View Point of Ba'kelalan:.

.:Even went ONLINE at the Tele-centre:.

.:This happy boy shares the same dimple with me!:.

.:The dudes & dudette at the airport:.
I sincerely thank Edwin, Umut & Bayu for entertaining me during my trip and brought me around to the interesting places in Ba'kelalan. You guys rocks!

3 Voices:

Fearless143 said...

Haha,this is cute xD

Golden Flower said...

Good collection and nice photography

http://malenadugroup.blogspot.com/ checkout my blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi..
Excellent photography! Good Thinks...