The Boys Were in Town

 . :The 3 men in the 'Ng' family :.

My two brothers were in town over last week. But on a different schedule. Christopher arrived in Kuching on 22nd August and left on 26th whereby Jeremy was in town on 25th until 1st September. It was a coincident trip which is why it was weird. Haha


Oh well, 26th August was Jeremy’s 30++ birthday.. and we celebrated it in Imperial Duck since non of them have ever ate in the restaurant and Jeremy didn’t want to have heavy dinner or something unhealthy and he dislikes cake. He probably have turned into alien from Mars after more than 10 years living in Singapore. Lalala



Anyway, here’s some photos I took over the quick lunch:

. :Cute Fruit Tart from Cafe Ch@t to replace birthday cake :.



. :The birthday boy who sits straight with his hand wide open while eating :.
‘damn annoying sitting next to him during Ah Ping’s wedding dinner ‘


.: I add this photo in coz Christ MMS me months ago and I don't know what to do with it.. hehe:.

Well it was a nice week although as usual I don’t have much time for them but at least dad was kept busy entertaining the two donkeys. ;D

0 Voices: