27th year on earth...

Yesterday was my 27th anniversary on earth and this year, I don't know why i didn't have the hype to celebrate. No binge drinking, no birthday cake party, no family dinner 'said no to my dad 2 nights ago coz we ate few times together this month', even asked K not to buy me anything coz I really don't want anything. I just wanted to be peace and feel miserable. Yea... feel miserable coz I am getting old and I am not happy about it at all... My chance to getting rich is getting lesser... chance to build my career is getting shorter...

Plus I attended wedding last Saturday which I woke up at 5.30am to help up etc etc etc and on the night itself during the dinner and my battery was almost flat, I had a shocking news that my best friend, Ellen's mum passed away. I was exhausted and I really feel sorry for her and her family. Her mum was really a kind person. I remembered when we were in primary 4 and we were all excited about having co-curiculum activity for the first time, so I kepo suggested we should celebrate 'for no reason... just excited' we collected RM1 or more each from few students and we walked to KFC at Sarawak Plaza from Song Kheng Hai and we only have RM11 for 7 or 8 of us... ended up, we only have enough money to share some mash potatoes.... Ellen's late mum went there to check out her daughter and saw that we were so 'sia soi lang' and she bought a drink and a piece of Fried Chicken for everyone. That scenario stays in me forever... I wished I have a mum like that... and I didn't get to attend her funeral coz from Monday onwards, LP is on a business trip and I have to sit in on behalf for the morning meetings. T_T And so.... where got mood to celebrate la... Tired and down...

And anyway, first thing I woke up in the morning yesterday, were couple smses wishing me happy birthday and I do feel happy. Getting happier in the office with message on the glass by anonymous hand... gifts from colleagues, a small cake to share with everyone, a coffee from Frankie & Winnie, a bouquet of flower and wishes and wishes in facebook and smses. Even people that I think will never even bother to remember my birthday sent greetings and gifts. That's really suprise in life and made me felt like Christmas comes early this year!

It's not so bad after all..... In fact, I put on a wide smile the whole day :)

.:My seasonal Office Window display:.


.:Small cake enough for everyone:.

.:Thoughtful bouquet of flowers:.


.:Just what I needed right now:.

.:Lovely gift from bodyshop:.

.:Coffee!:.


To Ellen... There is nothing I can say to you that will make you feel better but do bare in mind that you have bunch of great friends that care although we are always not around you... and sorry I can't make it to the funeral. Truely I am...









1 Voices:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.