Memorable Birthday

Today is the 2nd day of Chinese New Year. I remembered the best birthday I had was the in my birthday post in 2006. Actually I think this year is even better. Although I don celebrate my birthday with friends, I get to celebrate my birthday with Full Family Members appearance because my birthday falls on reunion dinner day. My dad specially bought me a cake. I don't even remember when was the last time my dad bought me a cake for birthday!

This year I guess is really about family....

However, I have a lot of thoughtful friends who sent smses, emails, facebook messages, friendster comments etc etc... thanks for your good wishes and lovable gifts. I really appreciate it all. It reminds me of how many close and great friends I have.

.:The Cake!:.

.:Nokia 6300 from dad... long story haha:.

.:Necklace and earring from Kenshin:.

.:A RED dress from Elissa:.

.:A bouquet of roses from K:.

.:A Dorothy Perkins purse from Julan:.

.:Ralph Laurence Romance from Pign:.

.:Lucky Ang Pow from Angela!:.

I'm filthy with gifts.. better than Christmas! hehehe

2 Voices:

a R a i said...

haha,, i was going too wish u HAPPY BDAY in my blog.. then suddenly saw that u've already post up about it..

ala...

nyways,

HAPPY BDAY ALICIA!

Aliciaks said...

lol.. is ok =D it's the eartthat counts