Two Shocking Truth!

First Statement - Tiamz~~

I can't believe that Albus Dumbledore one of the greatest wizard in Harry Potter's story is... a GAY =.=lll



Second Statement - I'm so cool~~

When I was in Primary School, I used to be fooled by my classmates Ellen, Aldrian, Crispin, Dominic, Eric and the whole class that the name my dad gave me NG KOH CHANG is related to "Bak Chang" a type of chinese dumpling or just plain "Ka Cang" which means peanut in Bahasa Malaysia and they even had a song for me which the lyric goes like this:-

Real Version
Bak Chang
Jiak Bak Chang
Jiak Liaw Bui Bui Beh Ding Dang

Translated Version
Chinese Dumpling
Eat Chinese Dumpling
Eat till you're so fat that you can't move

ok fine! i didn't get angry coz it's just too funny and creative to be angry at. Nobody can ever forget that song. In a way, everybody knows me as the famous Bak Chang in school. (Not to mentioned after primary school, we started to play around with parent's name)

That's why i have to make myself a name ALICIA in order not to be a Bak Chang or a Ka Cang.


But now i know why they have been convincing me all these while. They are evil! and just jealous coz my name is so Noble that the world named it for an Island in Thailand! I'm so lucky to find it out after being fooled and convinced for the past 18 years. Phew~~ Clever me eh?
Try log in iamkohchang.com

0 Voices: