How are you feeling today?




I believe we all have feelings.

I myself have feelings too. Yes this is going to be my storyline again. Not you or him or her or the world. Just ME

There have been few things that I am really really (beh kam guan) dissatisfied or just cannot accept the fact that it is a reality.

Things that has gone forever.. things that has never come true.. things that will never happen no matter how hard I try. These three things are enough to hound me for years. It wouldn’t happen if I don’t push myself into the scene at the 1st place.

I ended up being miserable inside me all the time. I tried hard to just forget it and be happy but It is so serious to the stage that I even dreamt about it couple times. In my dreams… all the three things happened oppositely. It is just the way I wanted it to be. But I was still very dissatisfied in the dreams when it’s all I wanted. I am probably lost…..

It’s not about my dream coming true…. It’s about me not being able to let go off the past.

1 Voices:

Ling said...

yes u can. pick up somethin that doesnt remind u of the past. work ur way thru it and make the best out of things. stay positive =D